Nöthnitzer Str. 46
I am a doctoral student in the DFG Research Training Group QuantLA. I am researching at the chair of Christel Baier at the Institute for Theoretical Computer Science at TU Dresden.
My primary research interest is probabilistic model checking, especially for weighted Markovian models and specification languages with accumulation. I am also interested in applications for this and other formal methods, in particular in the context of the energy efficiency of systems.
Publicationsdblp | Google Scholar | ResearchGate
- Greener Bits: Formal Analysis of Demand Response Proc. of 14th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis (ATVA). Lecture Notes in Computer Science , pp , 2016. To appear.
- Weight Monitoring with Linear Temporal Logic: Complexity and Decidability Proc. of the 23rd Conference on Computer Science Logic and the 29th Symposium on Logic In Computer Science (CSL-LICS). pp 11:1--11:10, 2014.
- Probabilistic Model Checking for Energy-Utility Analysis Horizons of the Mind. A Tribute to Prakash Panangaden. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8464, pp 96--123, 2014.
- Probabilistic Model Checking and Non-standard Multi-objective Reasoning Proc. of the 17th International Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering (FASE). Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8411, pp 1--16, 2014.
Weight Monitoring and Probabilistic Model Checking
- Status talk, Dresden, 2015-09-30.
Greener Bits with Probabilistic Model Checking
- Formal Evaluation of Critical Infrastructures, Dagstuhl, 2015-12-08.
- QuantLA Workshop, Zeuthen, 2015-08-26.
Weight Monitoring with Linear Temporal Logic
- Joint Workshop of the German RTGs in CS, Dagstuhl, 2015-05-31.
- FFM, Aachen, 2015-02-25.
- QuantLA Workshop, Lohmen - Bastei, 2014-10-10.
- CSL-LICS, Vienna, 2014-07-18.
- QuantLA Doctoral Seminar, Dresden, 2014-05-13.
Beam Me Up! - LaTeX-Beamer For Those Who Already Know.
With Daniel Borchmann
- QuantLA Doctoral Seminar, Dresden, 2013-11-19.
Towards a Framework for Value Accumulation in Model Checking.
- QuantLA Workshop, Tautewalde, 2013-09-07.
Games on a Class of Circulant Cayley Graphs.
- QuantLA Seminar, Dresden, 2013-04-16.
- Diploma defence talk, Dresden, 2013-01-17.
- Games on a Class of Circular Cayley Graphs. Diploma thesis, TU Dresden, 2013-01-07.